Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: Runescape3 players support eachother

Runescape3 players support eachother 4 Anni 11 Mesi fa #1107

• MMOexpshop
Since nearly all the players is also worlds bots' amount when compared with the number of players will be significantly less. This is simply an assumption about the member worlds. What do you mean with that Runescape3 doesn't have? Support from jagex or from players with RuneScape gold? From what I understand Runescape3 players support eachother by providing stuff and teaching stuff. I haven't been in contact with all the Runescape3 support, but I doubt that the quality of service from jagex is less in 1 game than at the other.

There is A misconception that the images are nostalgic. Its not accurate, I remember trying this as it premiered and 3d graphics were simply not like this it had been 2013, not 1992. They were awful then and they're still bad today. Its not just choppy animations, the awful polygon and colours, but the way that it requires a long time to respond to basic commands is intolerable and is not excusable. I've played with both versions for to test and give it the opportunity no. Its boring has a community that is toxic and dull. (but all games do). Cant, sorry Peon agree with much of what you state in Runescape, it seems scripted, rather and desperate'imitation newsy'.

I played with Classic from 2001. I gave a try to RS2 but that I could not put into it. I have no nostalgia for the images of RS2 when I say this: after you enter it OSRS graphics have a charm to them. When you first glance at them, they can be a bit of a shock to your eyes, but I promise when given the chance they grow on you.what do you win? PvP is full loot in Runescape, you die and you lose it all if you equip the best equipment, the quantity of gold you get for your RL price of a bond isn't worth it especially once you think about how much money may be made in game, I've had tens of thousands of hours at Runescape over the last few years and Runescape wasn't sponsored.

The people paying gold with actual money are people with less time. Point ONE thing in oldschool which may be bought that needs a significant sum of money that can't be got in sport that gives you an unfair advantage in PVP OR PVE out. I am confident you can't do it. Jagex has been in my experience a company that is pretty stupid but they would not ruin oldschool to buy RS gold. As for RuneScape 3, I wouldn't be surprised.I love OSRS, it brings all memories of my childhood and can be such a much better match than what Runescape3 is currently. Even though I play Runescape3. Want people played with the game how they had to back in the day. Back when grinding for 99 wasn't the goal but talking to folks, hanging out, doing stuff and having an enjoyable time without just focusing on grinding for that next level. Still enjoy it so.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.118 secondi