Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: Bengals, and I’m going to take them reluctantly. I

Bengals, and I’m going to take them reluctantly. I 4 Anni 10 Mesi fa #1230

• elaine95
It was a tough day for NFL running backs to stay on the field.The New England Patriots lost Sony Michel to a knee injury Noah Fant Jersey , while Bills back LeSean McCoy suffered a head injury. Bilal Powell sustained a neck injury in the second quarter of the Jets‘ loss to the Vikings on Sunday.Michel had to be helped off the field after he got twisted around by Bilal Nichols as he was tackled on the first play of the second quarter. Michel lost a fumble on the play and had to be helped to the sideline. In the previous three games, Michel rushed for 316 yards and four touchdowns.McCoy got injured on the Bills’ second offensive play when he hurt his head while going out of bounds. He walked slowly across the field and into the injury tent, where he was checked by team doctors. After a few minutes, McCoy came out of the tent and walked across the field with one arm around a trainer or team doctor. Coach Sean McDermott said it was unclear whether McCoy would be cleared through the concussion protocol in time for next Monday’s game against New England.He was replaced in the lineup by veteran Chris Ivory, who also briefly left in the third quarter with what appeared to be a lower left leg or foot injury. He did return.It wasn’t just the running backs who got hurt. Miami lost receiver Albert Wilson and Kenny Stills. Wilson left with a leg injury in the second quarter after his foot appeared to buckle when he was tackled on a 25-yard reception. Stills limped to the locker room with a minute left in the loss to the Lions.Earlier in the game, he accidently hurt a stadium security guard’s shoulder when he blindsided her on a scoring play . Stills’ momentum carried him into the guard after he caught a 5-yard pass in the corner of the end zone, and the woman tumbled to the ground. A dazed Stills checked on her and gave her the ball as a souvenir. The Dolphins said the guard was taken to the hospital as a precaution with a sore shoulder.Miami coach Adam Gase said he didn’t consider the positioning of the guard near the end zone something that needed to be addressed.“Every stadium is like that where that can happen,” the coach said.In other injury news:—Jets safety Doug Middleton, starting in place of the injured Marcus Maye, also left in the second quarter with a shoulder injury. It was uncertain how Middleton was injured. He was in on punt coverage and then took the field on defense, but took a knee to signal he was hurt and headed straight to the locker room with Jets medical staff. Jets coach Todd Bowles said both Middleton and Powell would have tests to determine the severity of their injuries.—Minnesota left guard Tom Compton departed in the first quarter with a knee injury.—Panthers DE Mario Addison twice left the game at Philadelphia with a back injury and didn’t return after going out in the fourth quarter.—Buccaneers LB Kwon Alexander was lost to a knee injury late in the second quarter. Backup LB Jack Cichy left in the third quarter and did not return.—Colts defensive tackle Jihad Ward was carted off the field with an injured right ankle in the first quarter and TE Eric Swoope left with a knee injury. Neither returned.—49ers safety Adrian Colbert was taken off on a cart after injuring his right leg in the third quarter. Linebacker Reuben Foster left in the fourth quarter with a shoulder injury.—Houston wide receiver Keke Coutee left in the second quarter with a hamstring injury and was ruled out at halftime. —Jacksonville cornerback Tyler Patmon was ruled out in the second quarter of the same game because of a strained neck. I’m Jason McIntyre, and I’m back picking every game on the Sunday slate, plus the Monday Night Football game. And folks, I’m hot! And I’m hearing from you on social media. Thank you! Five straight winning weeks �? no losing weeks yet! �? so let’s keep the ball rolling with Week 6.I’ve always been a fan of U2’s music http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dalton-risner-jersey , and if forced to pick a favorite song, “The Sweetest Thing” probably takes the top prize. “Mysterious Ways” is also up there, but “Sunday Bloody Sunday” gets consideration as well. And I couldn’t help but think of that song when I looked at NFL lines for this weekend: Eight of the 12 games Sunday (and even the MNF game between the Lions and Packers) will have a spread of 4 or less.I feel irrationally good about this card —I wanted no part of last weekend’s games but managed a 3-2 �? but then I realized that the games I’m most confident about means I’m going against:Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated 49ers. So 3 of the 5 best QBs, and the last team unbeaten team. Let’s just hope it’s not a bloody Sunday for my confidence picks, ranked from most to least confident. Let’s go!Article continues below ...13. Houston Texans +4.5 at Kansas City ChiefsI’m all over Deshaun Watson here �? who, by the way, is 8-2-1 against the spread as an underdog with the Texans. Listen, he is a money player. I really like him against a beaten up Chiefs defense. They’re signing guys off the street to play on the defensive line. No Chris Jones for the Chiefs is big. Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs haven’t covered in three straight games. Give me the Texans getting 4.5 points on the road.12. Cleveland Browns +1.5 vs. Seattle SeahawksThis line has moved a lot; last week on the lookahead line, Seattle was getting two. Earlier this week, they were favored by 2.5, and now, the number is down slightly back toward Cleveland. The public is largely selling the Browns after that embarrassing loss on Monday Night Football to the 49ers. I don’t care. I don’t care that Baker Mayfield leads the NFL in interceptions Drew Lock Jersey , with 8, either. I think this Seattle team is still overrated. Three of their four wins came by a total of four points. I like the Browns to get right at home, getting 1.5 points.11. Detroit Lions +4 at Green Bay PackersThe Monday Night Football matchup everybody’s waiting for (well, maybe not…). I love the Lions here, maybe even to win outright. Matt Stafford off a bye is 7-3 against the spread, and the Packers just aren’t incredible at night. Their last five home games at night? 0-5 against the spread. I think the Lions can go into Lambeau, run the football and pass on a bit of an overrated defense, so give me Detroit getting four points on Monday night.10. Los Angeles Rams -3 vs. San Francisco 49ersI really love the Rams here; in fact, 3 seems a little short. Why’s that? Well, the 49ers are overvalued, folks. I know they’re unbeaten, and the stats love them, but they’ve played a cupcake schedule. This is a team that has not beaten a team with a winning record! The 49ers’ combined opponents’ record: 5-15. And the key number: Sean McVay’s Rams, with extra rest �? they played last Thursday http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dre_mont-jones-jersey , with the 49ers on a short week after playing last Monday �? are 7-1 against the spread. Give me the Rams favored by three at home.9. Minnesota Vikings -3 vs. Philadelphia EaglesI’ve seen the numbers. I know Kirk Cousins is 5-27 straight up in his past 32 games against teams with a winning record. But I don’t care. I’m taking the Vikings at home, because I think the Eagles are still overrated, and Minnesota has Dalvin Cook. I’m expecting a huge game for him, even against the 4th-ranked rush defense in the NFL, according to Football Outsiders. Give me the Vikings as 3-point favorites at home.8. Carolina Panthers -1.5 vs. Tampa Bay BuccaneersI really like Carolina in this spot. Big injury problems for the Bucs; the entire right side of their offensive line, and Carolina is second in the NFL in sacks. That’s a big advantage for the Panthers. I also do believe that this is a great revenge spot. Remember, Carolina was bottled up in Week 2, with Christian McCaffrey tallying just 37 yards rushing. I like a revenge angle for Carolina. They’ll go to London and beat Jameis Winston and the Bucs. Give me Carolina favored by 1.5.7. Tennessee Titans +2 at Denver BroncosI think I’ve solved the Tennessee Titans: they’re terrible as favorites (0-3), and they’re great as underdogs (2-0). They’re underdogs here, so I’ll take them. Give me the 2 points and Marcus Mariota on the road in Denver.6. Miami Dolphins +4 vs. Washington RedskinsTo a battle of the winless teams! Washington just fired their coach; it’s a disaster in D.C. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I like the Dolphins, who are a crazy 4-0 against the spread after a bye in their past four seasons. I’ll take Miami at home getting 4 points.5. Los Angeles Chargers -6.5 vs. Pittsburgh SteelersA lot of this line has to do with Pittsburgh being down to their third-string quarterback after Mason Rudolph was knocked out last week. And given that, I’ve got to take the Chargers here. I don’t have a ton of faith in them right now; they can’t run the football, and they’re really beat up. But I just can’t side with a third-string QB. Fade Devlin Hodges and the Steelers.4. Arizona Cardinals +2.5 vs. Atlanta FalconsSurprise T.J. Hockenson Jersey , surprise, but I’ve got to back Kyler Murray here after the Cardinals came through for me last week on the road in Cincinnati �? and I will not back the Atlanta Falcons again for a while. They just gave up 53 points and over 500 yards of offense to Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans. I’ll take the Cardinals getting 2.5 at home.3. Baltimore Ravens -11 vs. Cincinnati BengalsI’ve got Baltimore favored by 11 against the Bengals, and I’m going to take them reluctantly. I know Lamar Jackson is struggling, with five interceptions in the past two weeks, but what a better spot to get right than against a Bengals team that is winless and terrible. Give me the Ravens favored by 11.2. New York Jets +7 vs. Dallas CowboysThe Cowboys have lost two straight and haven’t covered in either game, and now they have to face Sam Darnold, who’s back from mono. I like the Jets here getting a touchdown at home. In fact, the reinvigorated New York Jets could win this game outright. Give me the Jets getting seven against Dallas.1. New Orleans Saints +2.5 at Jacksonville JaguarsThe New Orleans Saints are 14-0 against the spread in their last 14 October games, just an incredible stat �? and I’m expecting them to make it 15-0. This one to me boils down to the QB play. Give me Teddy Bridgewater over Gardner Minshew and the Saints getting 2.5 in Jacksonville.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.202 secondi