Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: Alamodome and not a new stadium.鈥淸One] of the

Alamodome and not a new stadium.鈥淸One] of the 4 Anni 9 Mesi fa #1279

• elaine95
Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins made a spectacular catch on Thursday night that didn’t count Whitney Mercilus Jersey , due to offensive pass interference. It was still a remarkable effort, and everyone was talking about it on Friday.Steelers receiver Antonio Brown apparently wasn’t, because he claims he didn’t see it. And Hopkins isn’t buying that.“U know you saw my catch,” Hopkins said to Brown on Twitter.Hopkins also doesn’t buy that he committed pass interference.鈥淚 replayed it a whole bunch of times to see if I pushed off Deshaun Watson Jersey ,” Hopkins told reporters after the game. “I鈥檓 an honest judge. It was hand battling. The guy had two hands, he was off balance. So, I think that somebody owes me an apology. I don鈥檛 know who it is, but somebody owes me an apology.鈥滱ctually Zach Cunningham Jersey , they seem to be giving out more than apologies for bad calls nowadays. Just ask Hugo Cruz. London isn’t the only market hoping to land an NFL franchise.San Antonio, which openly flirted with the Raiders before Mark Davis struck a deal to move the team to Las Vegas, remains in the mix. Or so thinks it’s mayor, Ron Nirenberg.“You will see an NFL team in San Antonio in the next 10聽years Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey ,” Nirenberg recently told KSAT-TV.Nirenberg seems to believe that an NFL team would play in the Alamodome and not a new stadium.鈥淸One] of the great features and one of the great strengths is that we have a publicly owned stadium, a facility that is ready for almost any professional sports event under the sun,” Nirenberg.The fact the Alamodome hosted a handful of Saints games in 2005, after a hurricane ravaged New Orleans Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 , doesn’t make it an attractive location for an NFL team’s permanent residence at some point before 2028. Moreover, it’s unlikely that the Texans or Cowboys would take kindly to another NFL team crowding the Houston and Dallas markets.So San Antonio remains a long shot to land an NFL team, far longer than cities like St. Louis, San Diego Color Rush Lonnie Johnson Jersey , and London.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.098 secondi