Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: I had a lot of confidence in myself. I feel like

I had a lot of confidence in myself. I feel like 4 Anni 9 Mesi fa #1284

• elaine95
Tonights Phinsider Question Of The Day is about NFL game rules. The NFL Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , as they do every year, made some changes/additions to the rules or tweaks to some current rules. The new rules that stand..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Phinsider homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityFollow The Phinsider online:Follow The Phinsider on TwitterFollow The Phinsider on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Phinsider main menuSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsPhinsider Question Of The Day (W/ Live Thread, General Discussion ) 07/01/2019 New,5commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Phinsider Question Of The Day (W/ Live Thread, General Discussion ) 07/01/2019 TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesTonights Phinsider Question Of The Day is about NFL game rules. The NFL, as they do every year Chandler Cox T-Shirts Jersey , made some changes/additions to the rules or tweaks to some current rules. The new rules that stand out to me this season is the one that allows instant replay on pass interference plays, which is only for this season at this point to see how it works out and the rule that automatically requires a booth review of any scoring play or any turnover to now also include any score that is negated by a foul. You can see the full list HERE. So the question is which new rules from this season or past season do you like or not like and why or why not? In addition, which rules changes do you think the NFL needs to still implemented and why? As well as this almost nightly post serving as the Phinsider Question Of The Day post it will also serve as a live thread meaning that pretty much anything is up for discussion so long as you to follow all of the site rules. If you are, for whatever reason, not aware of or need a refresher of the sites rules please check the “library” tab under the “more” tab at the top of the front page. The page not only has all of the sites rules but also has a ton of good tips to make your blogging experience here much more enjoyable or at least more smooth. The axe fell on Adam Gase in Miami and Dirk Koetter in Tampa over the last couple of days and they have plenty of company in the Class of 2016 head coaching hires.There were seven coaches hired in that cycle and six of them have now lost their jobs. Mike Mularkey, Chip Kelly Infant Chandler Cox Jersey , Hue Jackson and Ben McAdoo lost their jobs before Gase and Koetter, which leaves Eagles coach Doug Pederson as the only member of that group still in the same position.Pederson’s hire wasn’t met with tremendous acclaim at the time and former NFL exec Mike Lombardi called him less qualified to coach a team than anyone else he’d ever seen. Pederson’s Super Bowl ring forced Lombardi to eat crow and the coach reflected on being the last man standing at his Monday press conference.“All I can remember is I think I was seventh of seven that year,” Pederson said. “That’s all I remember. No. Listen, you have to have confidence in your ability, and obviously I’m not going to speak for the other guys, but I had a lot of confidence in myself. I feel like you have to surround yourself with really Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , really good assistant coaches, good coordinators, and guys that love ball and love to teach. That’s obviously something I learned from [former NFL head coach and executive] Mike Holmgren and Andy [Reid]. Again, I can’t speak for the others, but that’s just what I know. Then having the ability and confidence in myself to lead and teach and get guys to play. I feel like if that’s good enough, it’s good enough.”Pederson has the Eagles back in the playoffs after it looked like the season might go up in smoke Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , which is further sign that it might be a while before the Class of 2016 is totally wiped off the board.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.093 secondi