Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: kind of fantasy content you would like to see fro

kind of fantasy content you would like to see fro 4 Anni 9 Mesi fa #1317

• elaine95
When you’re making the list of people to blame for yesterday’s Lions loss Womens Graham Glasgow Jersey , it’s easy to get to quarterback Matthew Stafford and stop.After all, he threw two interceptions in a five-minute span in the fourth quarter, one returned for a touchdown and one in the end zone to kill any final hope they had. It’s far from what they expected when they聽gave him a five-year, $135 million contract, but he has 13 turnovers this season, and the Lions have lost four of their last five to slump to 4-7.At least running back LeGarrette Blount has his back.鈥淚 don鈥檛 like to point fingers and I don鈥檛 think that it鈥檚 his fault Miles Killebrew Jersey ,鈥?Blount said, via Dave Birkett of the . 鈥淗e鈥檚 a great quarterback. He鈥檚 really good at what he does, he鈥檚 really great at his craft. But there鈥檚 no quarterback that鈥檚 going to go into a full season and not make any mistakes. So I think he鈥檚 human. He makes mistakes, I make mistakes, we all make mistakes and a lot of mistakes give you an L.”There were plenty to go around, yesterday and over the last month Womens T.J. Jones Jersey , which made them want to circle the wagons around their quarterback.鈥淚 think we need more out of everybody, to be honest with you,鈥?Lions coach Matt Patricia replied when asked if he needed more out of Stafford. 鈥淭here were a lot of plays in there where all of us have to do more, whether it鈥檚 preparation or coaching or playing, whatever it is. There are a lot of plays that we can all point to.鈥滻nterceptions are big plays, and they’re easy to point to. And they have Stafford’s name on them. While the absences of Kerryon Johnson and Marvin Jones certainly doesn’t help Darius Slay Jersey White , they’re still expecting more from the guy who is getting all the money. Come talk to people who actually do want to hear about your fantasy team." NFL Fantasy FootballNFL Open ThreadsFriday open thread: Will you be playing fantasy football this year?New,52commentsCome talk to people who actually do want to hear about your fantasy team.EDTPreseason football is kind of exciting for a little, having waited a long time to see the players back in action. The results are meaningless, though, and player performances are overly scrutinized beyond value. This could get annoying quickly... were it not for fantasy football.Nothing speaks more to the absurdity of fantasy football than training camp tweets. Player A made a dazzling catch, Player B is working with the second unit Barry Sanders Jersey White , Player C just limped off the field — only fantasy can capture a whole nation’s attention during literal walkthroughs.The next few weekends are the prime time for fantasy drafts. Whether you are playing with friends, coworkers, or complete strangers, this is one of the most fun times of the year. Today’s Question of the Day is: Are you playing fantasy football this season?My answer: Of course. I have been fortunate to bring you Defenses & Dragons the past couple seasons, but I would love to hear about what kind of fantasy content you would like to see from Pride of Detroit. Are you looking for Lions-centric articles ahead of each week? Or do you prefer league-wide coverage pieces? What about daily fantasy and other variations? Let us know below.Typically no one wants to hear about your fantasy team, but consider this article safe space. If you have already drafted Darius Slay Jersey , tell us how you crushed it and what you are planning to do with your championship trophy. If you are doing some last-minute research for a draft this week, come strategize with your fellow readers. Also, in the past we have done a few site leagues, so keep an eye out if that is something that could interest you.Tweets from Invalid chiave consumatore / segreta in configurazione
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.213 secondi