Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: here I don’t like. That’s largely due to m

here I don’t like. That’s largely due to m 4 Anni 8 Mesi fa #1406

• elaine95
Todd Gurley never had a true running partner during his first four regular seasons with the Los Angeles Rams.The superstar running back took most of the carries and grinded out most of the tough yards while his backups played only sparingly.When he suited up with C.J. Anderson for the first time last weekend during the Rams’ divisional playoff win over Dallas Robert Woods Jersey , Gurley truly shared the big carries for one of the first times in his NFL career.As the New Orleans Saints have already noticed, the tandem was pretty much unstoppable.“I guess it was a good thing I got hurt,” Gurley said with a laugh.NFC Championship GameRams win in NFC Championship good for all NFL playersRams are a 'different team' heading into SundayCris Carter has words of wisdom for Marcus PetersRams have no 'fear of the unknown' vs. SaintsEarly Preview: Rams vs. SaintsGurley’s knee injury last month led the Rams to sign Anderson, a six-year veteran who had been released by three NFL teams in the previous eight months. Anderson hit the ground running with 299 yards in the Rams’ final two regular season victories while Gurley sat out.When Gurley and Anderson suited up together against the Cowboys, their contrasting styles and similar relentlessness made history. Anderson went for 123 yards and two touchdowns, while Gurley rushed for 115 yards and another score as they propelled the Rams to a franchise playoff-record 273 yards rushing and on to the NFC championship game on Sunday.The Saints have already watched film of this partnership’s debut, and they know what’s coming to the Superdome.“Being able to split time with (Anderson) and Gurley, it does good things for them,” Saints linebacker A.J. Klein said. “It gets Gurley some rest and gets him some carries, and vice versa. It keeps them fresh. And obviously you can tell when they’re running the ball, they’re not tired. They’re fresh and they’re running hard.”The Rams’ dynamic duo presents a remarkable contrast at the position.Gurley is a powerful, majestic runner capable of injuring would-be tacklers as easily as breaking past safeties for a length-of-the-field TD sprint.Anderson is 5-foot-8 and a self-described “fat kid running.” While he hits holes and linebackers ferociously, he isn’t planning to break away from any defensive backs anytime soon.“From the 40 in. That’s it,” he said Sunday when asked to imagine his longest possible TD run. “Can’t go 70. Todd can go 70, 80 if he wants to. Me, from the 40 in, man. When they say the 40 at the combine matters Andrew Whitworth Jersey , that’s where it matters.”Gurley and Anderson present a stark contrast in running styles, but they already looked like good teammates against the Cowboys. Gurley and Anderson largely substituted themselves, each waving the other on or off the field, depending on whether they were tired, or felt they had the metaphorical hot hand.Anderson, who won a Super Bowl with the Broncos three years ago, still seems a bit surprised to be deep in the playoffs just a few weeks after he was unemployed. He understands his place in the Rams’ larger picture, and he willingly defers to Gurley.“Whatever Todd wanted to do, we were going to ride with anyway,” Anderson said of the substitution plan against Dallas. “If he wanted to play 98 percent of the snaps, we were going to let the man be the man. That’s why he’s one of the best backs in the league.“But I think him seeing the opportunity of being fresh and not taking as many hits and (not) having the workload on passing downs and run downs, I think that helps him. And vice versa for myself. I’ve been in a position where I was a starter and I was the same way, when I was in Denver. I’ve always told him, ‘You want to be fresh,’ and when you’re fresh, obviously more explosive runs for the both of us.”Gurley tore his knee ligament during his final season at Georgia, and his rookie season didn’t start until the Rams’ third game. Since then Cory Littleton Jersey , he has been one of the NFL’s most durable backs, even without having a heavily used backup.Malcolm Brown joined the Rams with Gurley in 2015, and he has been Gurley’s primary backup during coach Sean McVay’s two-year tenure.Brown averaged 4.9 yards on 43 carries this season, matching Gurley’s per-carry average. But Brown has just 106 carries in the past two seasons to Gurley’s 535, and he went on injured reserve last month after he injured his collarbone, forcing the Rams to sign Anderson.Gurley had the ball on 74 percent of the Rams’ rushing plays in the 2016 season and 61 percent of the rushing plays in 2017. He carried the ball on 55 percent of LA’s 459 rushing plays this season while sitting out the final two games as Anderson ran wild.Gurley also points out the obvious: Even with this fascinating tailback tandem, the Rams run the ball well because of their powerful offensive line.“When we dominate at the line of scrimmage, nine times out of 10, we’re going to win,” Gurley said. “They always give the running backs the credit, but you see what those guys did. You see who led this team to a victory.” Well, this is new!"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Mock DraftsNew four-round mock draft for Los Angeles Rams leads off with unusual pick at #31New,70commentsWell, this is new!CDTShareTweetShareShareNew four-round mock draft for Los Angeles Rams leads off with unusual pick at #31LSU Tigers CB Greedy Williams in action against the Miami Hurricanes, Sep. 2, 2018.Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsChad Reuter dropped a four-round mock draft yesterday at NFL.com that started off with a big trade at #2 and involved a pretty unusual pick for the Los Angeles Rams at #31.Reuter gets things going after the #1 pick du jour by following the Arizona Cardinals’ selection of Oklahoma Sooners QB Kyler Murray by having the Oakland Raiders trade for the #2 overall pick from the San Francisco 49ers to take Missouri Tigers QB Drew Lock.Nothing else crazy in his first, though I think having Florida Gators OT Jawaan Taylor going to the Jacksonville Jaguars at #7 is the highest I can recall.Edge watch knows this first round well. Kentucky Wildcats EDGE Josh Allen Dakota Allen Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , Michigan Wolverines EDGE Rashan Gary and Mississippi St. Bulldogs EDGE Montez Sweat are all gone in the top 10. Florida State Seminoles EDGE Brian Burns goes at #19 to the Tennessee Titans and Clemson Tigers DE Clelin Ferrell heads to the Raiders at #24.Popular Rams mock pick N.C. State Wolfpack OL Garrett Bradbury goes to the Kansas City Chiefs at #29. Miss. St. S Johnathan Abram, himself a popular option for the Rams in mocks, comes off a pick later just as the Rams are on the clock.So Reuter has the Rams going an unconventional route:Hard to have issue here. Williams has been long thought of to be out of the Rams’ range and, as Reuter notes, our CB1 and CB2 are both in contract years this season. Oh and the CB3 in CB Troy Hill. Oh and the CB4, CB Sam Shields, is no longer a Ram. Oh and the CB5, CB Dominique Hatfield, is also in a contract year. Oh and the CB6, Kevin Peterson, is also in a contract year.The only outside cornerback under contract after this year is the seventh cornerback on the depth chart, CB Darious Williams.So no issue with a prospect like Greedy being adding five years of consistency to the position depth chart. I would still anticipate (and advocate) a trade down, but in terms of the pick itself it’s hard not to like.If you’re looking at a short drop into the 2nd, it’s easy to like Reuter’s options for the Rams. Of the seven picks from #35-41, six of them would make sense in Miss St. DT Jeffery Simmons, Delaware Blue Hens S Nasir Adderley, Texas A&M Aggies C Erik McCoy Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , Florida S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Maryland Terrapins S Darnell Savage, Jr., and Louisiana Tech Bulldogs EDGE Jaylon Ferguson. With roster gaps on the offensive line and everywhere on defense, plenty of picks thereafter look suitable should the Rams find their way into the back 2⁄3 of the second somehow. Of course, the same holds for round 3 until we get to the Rams at #94:I’m not a huge fan of Keke’s, but we’re nearly at the 100th pick so prospects at this point are going to have some significant flaws. Position-wise, Reuter doesn’t even mention the likelihood of DL Michael Brockers playing his final season as a Ram.Next up:Even if Noteboom and Allen can supplant their predecessors, someone has to then fill Noteboom and Allen’s 2018 backup roles. Plus, Jordan could still challenge for time this year even with Noteboom and Allen having a leg up with a year of experience with the Rams’ coaching staff.One pick of note here in the third? Oregon Ducks EDGE Jalen Jelks at #102 to the Baltimore Ravens. I remember seeing Jelks in first-round mocks! God bless mocks.Round 4. So many great prospects with huge potential ceilings and great value picks. Iowa St. Cyclones RB David Montgomery to the Buffalo Bills at #112 is pretty much a perfect selection. USC Trojans RT Chuma Edoga is a sneaky good option #116 for the Miami Dolphins. Stanford Cardinal RB Bryce Love at #120 would’ve gotten you mocked online a year ago. Old Dominion Monarchs EDGE Oshane Ximines was a first-round option a month ago. Oklahoma OL Bobby Evans at #132 is baffling to me. Man, this fourth round looks amazing!As for the Rams, they wrap up round 4 with:This might be one of the few options here I don’t like. That’s largely due to my belief that Malcolm Brown should be fine as a backup to Gurley and that I anticipate Gurley to be just as healthy to start 2019 as he was a year ago. And if Brown’s healthy (and there’s no reason to plan on him not being as much), spending an early Day 3 pick on running back just doesn’t seem appropriate for a team with the highest-paid running back in the NFL that just took a running back in the draft a year ago (Turf Show Radio whispers of John Kellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy).Overall, it’s a fine four-round class that’s not too heavy on immediate roster gaps (smart!) while waiting for prospect skill growth issues until Day 3 (also smart!).I don’t like the lack of a trade, but we can’t ask for everything.What say you, Rams fans?
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.099 secondi