Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: reached.Browns RB Duke J

reached.Browns RB Duke J 4 Anni 8 Mesi fa #1428

• elaine95
After a report that the Bengals were looking to trade wide receiver John Ross Tyler Boyd Jersey White , the Bengals insisted that he’s still in their plans. But what, specifically, are their plans for him?New Bengals offensive coordinator Brian Callahan indicated that they think Ross, the all-time Scouting Combine 40-yard dash record holder, should be able to do more downfield. Ross scored seven touchdowns last season, but he caught just 21 passes for 210 yards.“His production in the red zone was really interesting because you don’t look at him and think ‘red zone target.’ His speed dictates he’d be something other than that http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-joe-mixon-jersey ,” Callahan said. “If we get seven touchdowns out of him again, I’ll be really happy. That’s really good production in this league. As for where he fits outside the red zone, I think there’s a lot of places we can find the ball for him.”The Bengals sure don’t sound like a team that wants to trade Ross. They sound like a team that wants to get more out of Ross than the previous coaching staff was able to get. Rodney Anderson is hoping to make a superhero recovery for the regular season." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCincy Jungle homepageHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityFollow Cincy Jungle online:Follow Cincy Jungle on TwitterFollow Cincy Jungle on FacebookFollow Cincy Jungle on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCincy Jungle main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (7/12): Summer of heroesNew,1commentRodney Anderson is hoping to make a superhero recovery for the regular season.EDTComics And Football: Anderson Is A Bengals SuperheroBengals running back Rodney Anderson loves collecting comics and watching the rise of superhero movies as much as he enjoys breaking tackles and hearing the roar of the crowd on the football field. Like the game of football, Anderson’s love of comics came at an early age.Now in a new offense, Bengals’ Andy Dalton will be hoping to build off his career-best season | NFL News Jessie Bates III Jersey White , Rankings and Statistics | Pro Football FocusPFF’s Evan McPhillips takes a look at Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals’ new-look offense. Bengals depth chart: Projecting how they’ll line up when camp begins – The AthleticBackup quarterback, the offensive line and linebackers will have interesting battles in training camp.3 players with the most to gain in training camp for the BengalsTraining camps begin in a couple of weeks and for a few players, it will mean more than others. Skyler Carlin of ClutchPoints lists his three players with the most to gain during in training camp for the Bengals.Jeremy Hill is ready to find a new team in free agency“I think for me coming off a big ACL injury, I’m just doing what I can to get back to 100 percent,” Hill said, according to Herbie Teope of The Advocate. “I know there’s going to be a job waiting on me when I get cleared Womens Randy Bullock Jersey , so that’s all I’m doing now.”Around the LeagueMelvin Gordon will demand trade without new deal - NFL.comMelvin Gordon’s agent recently informed the Chargers that the running back won’t report to training camp and will demand a trade if no new contract is reached.Browns RB Duke Johnson signs with Drew Rosenhaus - NFL.comDuke Johnson was not without an agent for long. Two days after moving on from his previous representation, the disgruntled Cleveland Browns running back has signed with Drew Rosenhaus.Rookie Saints DE sentenced to 6 months in jailA judge sentenced Saints defensive end Carl Granderson to six months in jail Thursday after rejecting the terms of his plea agreement on sexual assault charges.Sources: NFL shelves full-time officiating programThe NFL has put its full-time officials program on hold as part of ongoing labor talks with the NFL Referees Association, multiple sources said Thursday.Dolphins player gets cited for crash, breaks silence on car accident that led to amputation of his arm - CBSSports.comKendrick Norton gave his first public interview on Thursday.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.237 secondi