Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: said the Browns played mostly 11 personn

said the Browns played mostly 11 personn 4 Anni 8 Mesi fa #1432

• elaine95
One of the biggest stories coming out of the New England Patriots’ 38-31 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday was the injury status of running back Sony Michel. The rookie was hurt early in the second quarter during a running play: he stayed on the ground after getting awkwardly twisted during the tackle attempt and had to be helped off the field. Michel was subsequently declared “out” after he was carted to the locker room.The injury looked bad but initial reports were actually rather encouraging: Michel’s injury was not expected to be season-ending White Phillip Dorsett Jerseys , but until an MRI there was still uncertainty surrounding the first-round rookie. However, it now looks rather certain that he and the team have dodged a major bullet (according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport):This is the best possible outcome for New England and a player that missed most of training camp due to an injury to the same knee. While the timetable has yet to be set, it would not be a surprise to see the Patriots keep Michel out until after the bye week. After all, the team faces three middle-of-the-pack run defenses the next three weeks in the Buffalo Bills Phillip Dorsett Jerseys 2019 , Green Bay Packers, and Tennessee Titans.That being said, New England will likely still bring in another runner to offer depth alongside James White and Kenjon Barner.[UPDATE] ESPN’s Adam Schefter adds more information about Michel’s diagnosis: Receiver Rashard Higgins still doesn’t understand why he didn’t play Sunday despite being active. “I just didn’t get in. I don’t know why. I was a little surprised,” Higgins said White Stephon Gilmore Jerseys , via Daryl Ruiter of 92.3 The Fan. “I felt like I was ready for the San Francisco game [in Week Five]. Little frustrating. I feel like I’m somebody that Baker [Mayfield] can rely on, and when I’m in the game I can make a difference. It’ll show next game.”Browns coach Freddie Kitchens explained Monday that Higgins was not in the doghouse. Instead, Kitchens, who doubles as the team’s play-caller Stephon Gilmore Jerseys 2019 , said the Browns played mostly 11 personnel and used Antonio Callaway as the third wideout after a good week of practice.The Browns had a package of plays that included Higgins but never used them.“Hig should have played some in the game, but the situation did not arise where he was in the game,” Kitchens said. “We were moving the ball with three wide and one tight end. We had a package of. . . I am not going to get into anything else, and we just did not use that package and did not feel like we needed to.”Higgins said he asked for an explanation but wouldn’t share the answer.“I just didn’t get in White Lawrence Guy Jerseys ,” he said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the .Higgins said “this offense needs me” because of the chemistry he has with Mayfield, and he expects to play in Week Eight when the Browns return from their off week.Higgins made two catches for 46 yards in the season opener before injuring his knee.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.108 secondi