Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: The server of buy RS gold

The server of buy RS gold 4 Anni 5 Mesi fa #1519

• mmogomlb
The server of buy RS gold is 100% the game the way it's meant to be. The exact same can't be said for private vanilla WoW servers, they're close in many ways but significantly off in many others.I played on the japanese sever good with no english patch for a little while, thing is it's nevertheless an official server.Japanese servers are official and include the main peace of mind it is possible to get in an MMORPG, knowing that your character will be there the next day. Pservers are unofficial and neglect all of the time if it be Daddy Blizzard stepping in or staff corruption.

Official WoW Classic is something thought never possible before. You have thousands upon thousands of gamers that are looking to return upon thousands of pserver players who want some security in the figures they spend time leveling. The drive was so big Blizzard couldn't even ignore it took back their stubborn,"You think you do but you don't" stance. I'm glad PSO2 is getting localized but it will never hold a candle to WoW Classic and everything that has gone right into it.

Probably OP is actually assuming that is really the case. It might be that people in this sub climbed up with WoW rather than PSO2, so a bigger group here is more inclined to favor WoW Classic within the group that are generally indifferent. I am not saying we're one big monolith of view, it's just they're probably most here. And hey, if you think about it, it's probably why bulk of the sub is jaded towards the Modern MMO offerings: they're so far away in the Vanilla WoW love and they have come to understand.

As someone who is really hyped for WoW Classic but not for Phantasy Star Online 2, here are my reasons

WoW is not the same as it was and the old school OSRS Gold version that I grew up with isn't currently available. Thanks to years of Blizzard slowdown WoW's mechanics and gameplay, WoW feels like Blizzard are currently trying to pander their matches towards idiots, grannies and kids, rather than the RPG gamers that made up their core fanbase and market.

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: www.rsgoldfast.com/
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.118 secondi