Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: I can not even tell you the past Madden I purchase

I can not even tell you the past Madden I purchase 4 Anni 3 Mesi fa #1701

• Nanlina
I mean it is totally reasonable to upgrade the Madden 20 coins rosters without discharging a game, and if they provide Madden NFLplay team 2-3 years to work at a time without needing to constantly be uninstalled as many bugs every time I bet there could be huge developments to Madden NFLplay. In the close of the day they won't do it since they can charge for a brand new game and we pay for this. In terms of mut they can perform reset mut or a multi-year cycle when they update the rosters not something that will be holding them back from doing this.

I think we'd see a much better product if they simply released a new game every couple of years, and if they wanted to aid their profit margins, then they might launch the brand new rosters/reset MUT in years without a game. Yeah that could be my perfect but there's no way in hell. They know that people want to play their team's real roster (not so much in MUT except for motif teams), which people are willing to buy a new game simply to have the new Madden NFL players their group picked up.

Didn't they fall 32 Madden NFL players to Madden NFL? I am killed by them onto a lot of stuff, but c'mon, they are pushing things out on a regular basis which is impressive through this entire work at home Coronavirus situation. You can not expect new content every day with Madden 21 being the new focus for the majority of their staff. I am asking for enjoying Madden NFL to be rewarding. Id rather have more objects to grind for like those I listed.They might be focusing on madden 21 now, but most of us purchased Madden NFL and put time and effort to enjoying, so they should be refreshing the content right up until 21 comes out.

I didn't realize we were gont move directly back to"It has been nearly a week since content, I'm salty." but here we are. Its not being salty, its wanting to grind to get something. I enjoyed the draft promo like most failed but there are strategies to keep the Madden NFL player base pleased with little tweaks to Madden NFL. We don't require a massive promo every week however we do want something to stay engaged.I don't disagree totally, but to some extent. The offseason (MUT season lol) is always rather bare, has been for years. While I concur that more item content to engage in would help, they've improved the total number of items it is possible to participate with versus preceding years. I think that the best combination of everything would be the Replay (I think that's exactly what they were) cards coming back to Tuesdays.

Not shocking. I can not even tell you the past Madden I purchased. 08, maybe? The only Madden I have saved in a box someplace is Ray's cover. I actually am considering buying this one. Who knows, maybe it'll wake up something in me. I haven't bought a Madden because 12 with all the Ray intro. It is fucking drenched with microtransaction bullshit and they hardly change anything year to year. I wouldn't buy a game just because your group's Madden NFL player is about the cheap Mut 20 coins front but that's your decision.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.672 secondi