Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: There are a few WOW players like me

There are a few WOW players like me 4 Anni 2 Mesi fa #1846

• OSRSgoldgame
Its not due to those WOW players playing wow classic gold though. It's fucking annoying that blizzard forgot exactly what MMO stands to get in their own game and they've decided to ditch the community aspect of WOW Classic. Even worse is that they've started doing it back at wrath of the king. They have gone so far down the rabbit hole that they would need to literally re do the whole game to even make it plausible as an mmo.

The one thing that you"need" a guild for would be to do raiding, and even then if you are a godlike raid leader it is possible to get pugs in a discord machine and voila, you're experiencing what a guild is. And now shadowlands, certain torghast is awesome, basically a rogue like adventure in a game, but 90 percent of this so called community will only do it solo, because it is less battle, as it's technically easier since you simply need to manage what you do. Meaning they have created another single player experience as one of the core mechanisms of the new xpac.

People discuss how levelling in WOW Classic is the very best thing, fuck off, it is really the folks around you, a few are dicks, a few you make friends with and some you just play WOW Classic to be about. Whereas people in retail stores are NPCs, even fucking worse than NPCs because together at least you must interact after, with the majority of those WOW players that you do not need to.

Fuck me blizzard, you done fucked it up, might as well call your game only Warcraft since the World is a code phrase for single participant open world RPG encounter (which is most of the times fantastic, annoyingly enough). Yeah the neighborhood has gotten super poisonous and it's all about immediate gratification. Although there are a few WOW players like me that remember the old times and keep in mind that feeling of being a part of something. Take for example only now there was this lvl 20 guy that asked me to duel (I am lvl 120 btw) and that I was in the middle of doing some questing mainly just for reputation.

Then I finally after a couple of minutes I struck him and killed him with an auto attack. After I re-equipped my gear I sat and spoke with him for about 2 hours about WOW Classic and cheap wow gold things you can do. I made him so a complete collection of 30 slot bags. So dont get frustrated. We're out there. WOW Classic may be about the same though tbh except kind of worse imo because I have seen people have a tendency to kick you just as fast but the thing is its alot harder to get into classes at WOW Classic.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.255 secondi