Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: If KD shows up in NBA 2K21 match

If KD shows up in NBA 2K21 match 4 Anni 1 Mese fa #2034

• wfuuopy
Well now is a very period for nba 2k20 mt coins . Here is the first season that the Thunder have not had Westbrook or even Kevin Durant about the roster so things are quite odd. The Thunder have been a team on the cusp of something fantastic, but just attained one Finals and lost to the Heat Big 3 that was monstrous. The player on the roster right now is up for debate. A good deal of people would state Shai is your best player due to his incredible potential, and I would be hard pushed to disagree. Chris Paul also deserves a nod to being a classic wonder managing to direct a young and technically gutted roster to a"playoff" spot.

Rival is tough to pick. I'd say it's a toss up between Golden State (because of KDs snakely departure), San Antonio (because they have always been a significant test for OKC in the playoffs), Utah (since their fans are garbage and have had beef with OKC forever), and possibly even Dallas but was so from the past.I've been a Thunder enthusiast since roughly 2010 and that I can honestly say this team has been a burst to follow. A good deal of downs and ups together with success and the roster, but Presto somehow always manages to put a competitive team. Since I've been avidly watching OKC they've only missed the playoffs and it was the time which both Westbrook and KD were hurt for large stretches.

1 thing I can say from my experience is that KD is a snake, but we love Russ. Westbrook took a group that was a shell of its former self and managed to put together one of the most impressive man seasons in NBA history and transporting them into a playoff berth. Definitely put the Rockets in the rivals list. Fuck Patrick Beverly. The Thunder very well could have competed for a ring he pumped Russ out with a play that changed his career forever. Obviously Harden being there and being the whiniest player in the league also doesn't help.

I believe team was probably the most powerful Thunder facet, a definitely their best shot at a title. While shedding Harden was big, I think that the rise of KD and Westbrook, in addition to Kevin Martin being like 80 percent as good as Harden (in that 6th man role sharing the ball with the other two at that point in their professions ) greater than made up for that loss. Sefolosha could take a bit. Collison balled out along with Perkins hadn't been completely passed by the league by. I remember walking around watching that game on my phone and watching Russ lift up his leg after that drama I knew it wasn't going to go as intended. A little definitely hurts the offense, but like you said KMart filled in at that point. I think OKC gets a ring which season if Russ does not get hurt.

Portland should be added into the rivals list too, although this is an awesome breakdown. I put Dallas on there because Cuban is this a damn trill and that super filthy series we played the year we made the WCF against GS. If KD shows up in NBA 2K21 match 6 or 7 of the series we would have observed another finals appearance. I will forever stand by the speculation that KD knew he was planning to GS already and quit going all in when he realized they had been about to buy nba 2k20 mt eliminate his soon to be group.
Ultima modifica: 4 Anni 1 Mese fa da wfuuopy.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.120 secondi