Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: San Antonio Spurs Face Masks - NBA Face Coverings

San Antonio Spurs Face Masks - NBA Face Coverings 3 Anni 9 Mesi fa #2945

• BessLineberger
Simmons, 24, a third-team All-NBA selection, is entering the first season of a five-year, $169.5 million contract extension. Embiid, 26, a two-time second-team All-NBA selection, has $94.7 million over three seasons remaining on his deal.

"It's always been something that, when I've been in the Finals, that comes out to try to distract me from my mission. So I was already ready for it ... I've always been prepared to know that there's going to be something said or done to try to knock me off of my mission," James said. "When I was seeing that and I read it, and then I got the full transcript and I heard it, I was like, 'Man, f---.' I was like, 'Are you f---ing kidding me?' ... I was like, 'God damn.'"

"They can play at least the roles that Dwight and JaVale did from a minutes standpoint, maybe more," Vogel said of Gasol and Harrell. "That's something that will play out over the course of the season.NFL Face Coverings

Russell Westbrook drove the lane, found Thomas Bryant open for an easy dunk as the Washington Wizards' big man drew a foul and then immediately ran to Bryant to scream his approval.

"It's just that we want to be together on this whole thing. I think it's healthy for teams to have a slightly different look, but we want to talk about how different we want to look."Detroit Pistons Face Masks

While the NBA is clearly concerned about the threat of the virus as teams begin traveling, the league will allow players and staff to leave hotels for dining under specific circumstances, including: outdoor dining, fully private room dining in restaurants, or NBA/NBPA approved restaurants that meet specific league criteria. The league and the union are putting together a list of at least three such restaurants in each NBA city. There are also further restrictions on movements at home, including people in Tier 1 and 2 not being allowed to: go to bars, lounges or clubs; attend live entertainment or game venues; or visit public gyms, spas, pool areas or large indoor social gatherings that exceed 15 people. -- BontempsMemphis Grizzlies Face Masks

Tylek told ESPN she sent a demand letter to the NBA's league offices on Dec. 10, addressing her concerns about Gores to both commissioner Adam Silver and the league's board of governors.San Antonio Spurs Face Masks
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.365 secondi