Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: sportfacecoverings.com, Baseball Face Coverings

sportfacecoverings.com, Baseball Face Coverings 3 Anni 6 Mesi fa #3337

• WilliamR
While he only has 53 games in Boston under his belt, Verdugo will be counted on to be a leader for the 2021 club. Given his impressive production during the abbreviated 2020 campaign, we can expect him to make a positive impact both in the field and at the plate this season.Toronto Blue Jays face coverings

sportfacecoverings.com
Baseball Face Coverings

Dom Smith is back in Mets camp and ready to build off a great 2020 season. On BNNY, the crew debates whether Dom has figured everything out or if 2020 was a fluke and we'll see some regression in his hitting.

It’s a bizarre way to pay the players, and is likely due to the A's trying to save money on their 2021 payroll. But it appears to be what Rosenthal is comfortable with, and he’s coming off a strong season to prove it.New York Mets face coverings

“I want to win the fan base over. Obviously, I was able to do that with the Yankees, but I haven’t done [anything] here with the Mets. So for me, I have to kind of win the fan base over and just do my job. That’s the ultimate thing for me.”New York Yankees face coverings

If the team takes seven relievers, there will be room for six bench players. If eight relievers are on the 26-man roster, it will mean room for only five bench players -- and someone becoming the odd man out.San Diego Padres face coverings

Tatis has dared to challenge old-school norms. After hitting his second home run in an 11-9 win in Game 2 of the wild-card series against the Cardinals, he unleashed an emphatic bat flip. A photo of Tatis in that moment is on the cover of the video game "MLB The Show 21."

The Giants have been sending out daily highlight reels from Scottsdale Stadium -- which was closed to the media and fans this week -- and Sunday's package included a few seconds of Posey hitting left-handed line drives during the workout. 
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.216 secondi