Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: Give me exactly what I am searching for and we

Give me exactly what I am searching for and we 3 Anni 3 Mesi fa #3965

• ironman
The Chronoshift dev OSRS Gold message contained a URL to an image showing the Discord dialog between Chronoshift developer'Lord Lothendran' and'zed', who explains themselves via an email as a member of"the Riot Games Security team".

In the Discord dialog, zed begins by saying that,"The Riot Games legal staff isn't super thrilled about your job unfortunately and is searching for a way to come to some mutually acceptable end to it" The conversation continues to get a scant few messages, until it seems like Lothendran or a different Chronoshift developer starts to delete items from the Discord server. Zed's tone noticeably changes at this point. (You may read the full conversation by clicking the image to the right.)

"I admire the effort to cleanse your channels [Lothendran's name], but I'll be real with you that's making me believe you do not have a ton of interest in working," they state. "We archived all your messages before you nuked the channel. It's possible to delete the'personal' channels also if you like (you know, mod-chat, backend-todo, game-issues-archived, old_videos, etc) but I would like you didn't because it really won't do you any good anyhow. You've obviously put a great deal of work into Chrono shift, but I assure you that the Chrono fracture is coming"

Lothendran refers the use of their name as"scare tactics", and Zed proceeds to make specific demands. They inquires that Lord Lothendran hand within the chronoshift.dev website to Riot, hand over all source code, and also tell them all recognizable information they and another developer had shared with each other.

"Give me exactly what I am searching for and we will not sue. A number of Zed's other messages read as, frankly, creepy. "I'm about the safety team. I find people and things," they state at the same point. The Riot rep told PC Gamer Buy RS Gold they had been"disappointed with the tenor of the dialogue," and that they would be addressing it internally.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.152 secondi