Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: Lost Ark turned out to be just like every other KR

Lost Ark turned out to be just like every other KR 2 Anni 3 Settimane fa #10090

• hgdgsvhgvuj
The lame daily login events plus a single Naruni Race-equivalent . It's not the gospel message that was proclaimed about this game or Lost Ark Gold The lame daily login events plus a single Naruni Race-equivalent even remotely close. It's the minimum we're currently getting.

The bizarre approach to RMT-ing by AGS isn't helping much. "Back in my day" the people would either be suspended on their first offense or - more leniently - get to the mark by the third offence, but at ALL TIMES all the Lost Ark money gained by being banned was taken away, or else what's the purpose.

Sigh, IDK, am still playing it for the next few months however, I'm able also to say that the infamous Legion Raids are definitely not making me happy - but I'm not the type of player who's obsessed with them. I far more enjoy all the other content horizontal that the game has to offer instead.

I was definitely swayed by The Lost Ark Gold River talk too. I'm not big on MMO but in the last MMO I ever played (Blade and Soul), I lost my life because of it (I was without work for a period of time) in order to finally see that the game's creators getting greedier to the point that, regardless of what I put into it, I'd find myself in the middle of whales. I knew KR MMO is like that in general and decided to draw some parallels to them. The discussion of Lost Ark Gold River and SG being a great game developer led me to reconsider my decision, and I decide to take an attempt to LA. Then... nothing.

Lost Ark turned out to be just like every other KR MMO that was released to the Western market to make "more money" the developer offers nothing, and publishing (or the local staff) is not sure what to do, and for the most part must figure things out by themselves, using p2w (I'll give AGS an award for dialing back on the p2w element, however, their actions, or Buy Lost Ark Gold lack ofit, afterward suggest they got greedy however, they then dial back to Yoz Jar... that's quite confusing).
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.243 secondi