Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: Generally speaking you have way more free time tha

Generally speaking you have way more free time tha 2 Anni 3 Settimane fa #10092

• hgdgsvhgvuj
You might think this is a dumb question, and it probably is (so I'll flair it as shitpost)- I just wanted to chop it up to a number of you college students and determine what you believe Mut 23 Coins. This year I'm starting college and I will be online this semester. Classes begin right when Madden NFL 23 comes out. I've been playing since about Madden 16 and I adore MUT, but I hope I have the time to enjoy it. As I have a lot of friends ready to play squad and me up for after, I am super stoked for it. Absolutely love Ultimate Team, even raging at Weekend League in 18 gives me great memories. Any one of you guys played college before? Was it easy to MUT and balance college?

I'm in the honors program and I found a way to balance college with MUT. Priorities are the hardest. I struggled with procrastination but if you can study for just like a two hours or so then grind challenges and play WL for one hour and repeat the process, you'll get excellent grades and still find a way to have a fantastic team. Working hard is the trick to success, on and off the gridiron.

Depends upon how much you plan to play. I worked a part time job and was a freshman at a JuCo. Weekend League wasnt a real potential for me although I could maintain some conflicts that are solo and solos, but it wasnt a priority for me take that into account. Yes, just stay on top of school work and you'll be OK. Contrary to what most believe, you wind up using a lot and a lots of spare time in school. Especially now that everything will soon be online this Fall.

Generally speaking you have way more free time than you understand what to do with once you're actually on campus. I had buddies that gamed 6+ hours per day and graduated with 4.0 GPAs in mad challenging Categories, and buddies that did the same and flunked out after one year. My gambling and Buy Madden 23 Coins GPA summit was when I carrying 20 credit hours my senior year and worked 25. Its about figuring out a program that is appropriate for you all.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.129 secondi